Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought an 08 ninja 250 to teach the boy spawn how to street/track ride. hes going to an ed bargy track class for his 16th in a couple weeks. suggestions on tires for this tiny bike?

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,690 Posts

·
The Pace
7,164 Posts
Must buy good tires for any sport bike. If I could fit the met rr on the rear and the bridgestone rs10 G on the front, all good. Probably will last way long on that bike.

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Must buy good tires for any sport bike. If I could fit the met rr on the rear and the bridgestone rs10 G on the front, all good. Probably will last way long on that bike.
oh...i know my way around sticky shoes...ive just never had to find them in this size before :grin2:

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
hey baby...how YOU doin?
I'm Aaiiight. Still workin' and Grindin' Fo'Shizzle. :whipping:

Just trying to make it to retirement day. They say what doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger... :badteeth:

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm Aaiiight. Still workin' and Grindin' Fo'Shizzle. :whipping:

Just trying to make it to retirement day. They say what doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger... :badteeth:
i must be strong as hell :wink2:

same here...not a lot of complaints. miss the guys on the board, but given that i havent had a 10 in a long time i have very little to offer here. my youngest is turning 16 in a couple weeks and decided to get him track lessons for his birthday. wish my old man was as cool as i am...and modest.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
i must be strong as hell :wink2:

same here...not a lot of complaints. miss the guys on the board, but given that i havent had a 10 in a long time i have very little to offer here. my youngest is turning 16 in a couple weeks and decided to get him track lessons for his birthday. wish my old man was as cool as i am...and modest.
Lol. I've always known you as the modest one too...:mrgreen:

Don't have a 10R either, but that doesn't stop me. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts