Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling the Bridgestone Bt016 OEM tires(120/70 & 190/55) off of my 08 zx10r. I broke the bike in on these tires on the street 800 mi. Then replaced with stickier rubber. They have 75%-80% tread left with no holes plugs or defects. 135 shipped for the set.

I also have some used race slicks Metzler Racetec Slicks K2 (Soft) 120/70 & 190/55. This set also comes with one used Pirelli Diablo AMA spec Front Slick 120/70. The rear has about 40% tread in the middle and 25% on the sides. The fronts have about 60% tread in the middle and 40% on the sides. No holes, plugs or defects. 125 shipped for the set of three.

I wanted to give my fellow 10r riders first dibs. I will put on ebay after about a week if they don't sell here.

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sale pending on the Bridgestones. Dang warp speed is fast!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dunlop Slicks

I also have a set of Dunlop slicks for sale. 120/70/17 and 195/70/17 Dunlop KR 106- 3137 Medium Compound. These were only used for half a day with only one heat cycle and tire warmers used. They still have lots of life left. The front has at least 70% tread in the middle and 50% on the sides. The rear has 50% in the middle and 30% on the sides. Ever wondered what slicks would feel like on your bike? Now is your chance. $125 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
I wanted to give my fellow 10r riders first dibs.
And look who bought the '016's...a zx-6r rider. So much for giving 10R riders first dibs. Either Warp speed can't read, or kneedrgn04zx10 is a TRAITOR :lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sale pending on the Bridgestones. Dang warp speed is fast!
Payment sent :eek:ccasion1

And look who bought the '016's...a zx-6r rider. So much for giving 10R riders first dibs. Either Warp speed can't read, or kneedrgn04zx10 is a TRAITOR :lol:
I guess you can't tell the difference between a 6R and a 10R from looking at my avatar... hehehe
I've moved up with the big boys. Sold my 6R and got my 1st liter bike last April so yeah,
the tires are going to be mounted on my 10:mrgreen:

:bump: BUMP this thread :bump:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Payment Received for BT016's. :eek:ccasion1 Good doing business with you warp speed. Its funny how avatars and usernames never get updated. My username is kneedrgn04zx10 but I'm currently on an 08. Just didn't feel the need to change it.

Slicks anyone??

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know someone might have use for some slicks? Drag Racing, Stunting, Or a Track day. Am I asking to much? What will you give me for um?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still have all of the slicks. Would love to sell em.:mrgreen:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts