Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any feedback to give, i wanna order a set from Mike on here but all I do is track days. I will be buying supercorsas but I need to know if there is any reason to go with chicken hawk's cheaper line or mid line?
they are an extra $100 or so.

thanks

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Does anybody have any feedback to give, i wanna order a set from Mike on here but all I do is track days. I will be buying supercorsas but I need to know if there is any reason to go with chicken hawk's cheaper line or mid line?
they are an extra $100 or so.

thanks
I use a basic single temp warmer. What are you getting for the extra $$$? If it's just more gadgets or a temp display I'd save my money.

·
Vendor
6,759 Posts
I use a basic single temp warmer. What are you getting for the extra $$$? If it's just more gadgets or a temp display I'd save my money.
The privateer uses thinner insulation and a cheaper level of construction. The classic warmers are the ones they have had for years and years that perform extremely well. The professional series uses twice the amount of element for a more even heating of the tire.

Not paying for gadgets or displays. Chicken Hawk warmers are more expensive. You do not see people at the track with burned up tires from there Chicken Hawk warmers. However you will see that more often with the cheap Chinese warmers that are all over the market.

·
Vendor
6,759 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts