Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week at the track, my front tire warmer stopped working. Is this a common problem or can they be fixed?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Perhaps contact the manufacturer and see if they can check it out to see what may be wrong. Most of the better tire warmer companies offer that service.

Over the years we've seen some go bad do to the elements that run thru the warmer breaking or shorting. May even be some circuitry if yours has a thermostat or "control box".

????

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perhaps contact the manufacturer and see if they can check it out to see what may be wrong. Most of the better tire warmer companies offer that service.

Over the years we've seen some go bad do to the elements that run thru the warmer breaking or shorting. May even be some circuitry if yours has a thermostat or "control box".

????
They came with a bike I bought a few years ago. This is the first time I used them. I have no idea who makes them, they are plain black with no markings. They are plug and go. No thermostat or box.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a brand new set of 110v Sportbike Track Gear/chicken hawk tire warmers with dual temp never been used.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts