Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all the best I could run today was a 10.4 @ 138mph. Hope to be in 9's sometime near the end of the summer. I am getting better in my launches, but I still have a problem with the damn thing coming up after WOT. Well that is the update......

Bragg

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
bragg10r said:
Hello all the best I could run today was a 10.4 @ 138mph. Hope to be in 9's sometime near the end of the summer. I am getting better in my launches, but I still have a problem with the damn thing coming up after WOT. Well that is the update......

Bragg
Try this next time................when the front starts getting light, go ahead and shift into 2nd. With the gearing you have it will pull just fine. :helmet:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
yep...keep it up...damm..whish I had the weather to get out there...seems like you are doing more runs than me this year...:badteeth:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will try that next time RR.......Yes I'm trying to hit the track every Sunday, or when they are open. Hope to hit 9's sometime this year......That is my goal....I can hit 10.5's all day long, but that is not the goal......I want 9's.......

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Strapped so the nose is about an inch above the fender. She still lifes like a bitch in 1st at WOT, and after I get her to drop down when I hit WOT in 2nd, she will lift about 2 feet off the ground, but I just ride her out by then...

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Sounds like fun to me. No experience in that area, but I say congrats to your efforts. Or should i say multiple runs? Anyhow glad that you can play with your ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts