Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The level of insulting and PMS here the last few weeks has been beyond what I could have imagined. I visit here to BS about bikes and relax a little, and these past few weeks have been a bit ugly with a tremendous amount of personal attacks and/or just plain rude behavior. I'll see you guys in a couple of months. Hopefully, by then, things will have returned to normal. Flame if you want, or realize I haven't insulted anyone and maybe it is a valid point, or two.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I guess you have to have thick skin on the internet. I try not to let the BS get to me. Well, ride safe and enjoy the time away.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Aww, just the SOS......guess that's why I don't hang around as much as before......
Learned a lot here, once upon a time...but now.....kinda sad....
but then again, I'm one of the 'older/newbies'....don't care for the B/S.....
and I'm still ridin' the '06 :) obsolete, just like me :)

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
The level of insulting and PMS here the last few weeks has been beyond what I could have imagined. I visit here to BS about bikes and relax a little, and these past few weeks have been a bit ugly with a tremendous amount of personal attacks and/or just plain rude behavior. I'll see you guys in a couple of months. Hopefully, by then, things will have returned to normal. Flame if you want, or realize I haven't insulted anyone and maybe it is a valid point, or two.
It seems you haven't logged in much this year huh?
Especially most of the late 08 and 09 members :headshake

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Truth guys I was at the heart of one of these battles which is stupid LOL. Its the net and if you can't respect peoples opinions then this isnt the place for you. Lucky I'm a nice guy to a certain degree and just shake it off. But some will say I'm a dick Ha ha. Yeah I have noticed a lot of shit in here and for a second it started to look like a gsxr site. I just report the post and call it a day cause I'm here to shoot the shit not yell and argue. But pm's getting sent wow, report it to an administrator cause were all here to get away from what ever were doing etc. For me I work at night 5 days a week and this helps me out a lot or else I'd sit there for hours scracting my head.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
it isn't the site that it was in Nov/Dec 07 that I joined but it is cleaning up

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Yeah, last few weeks its been alright besides I caught one guy making up allegations which was great LOL

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Well, I will say this, If you think its bad now, wait till everyone is stuck inside all winter talking about the same old which exhaust is better, where do i get a race fit-nevermind thats too expensive, need a map, and my special area has a not so special smell. Boy I cant wait for downtime.....

·
Registered
1,971 Posts

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,134 Posts
I love the internet..it's the only place I can talk alot of shit:badteeth::headshake anyways, some people is just plain ASSHOLES!
I'm just here to help,learn,ask,sell,buy, give advise (worthless or not), shoulder to cry on, wing man, trackdays,bullshit I can go on forever :spit:. I'm here for you guys:lol:..Okay, honestly.....I'm on here for RIP'S "NWS" section!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I searched through your recent posts - I didn't see anything I would call off-putting. Was it my comment, "Why does everyone think shit is free?" Sorry, if that really hurt your feelings enough to make you take your ball and go home. I've enjoyed your posts and contributions. If it wasn't me, then is it unreasonable to ask what it was?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I logged in just to make sure the message wasn't misunderstood. I'm going to play somewhere else because this isn't all that fun, interesting, or educational at this moment. I'm sure things will return to normal in time, they always do. I wish everyone the best, and I'll look in from time to time.

PS--- I will be watching Ervin's Brake thread, because I want the grand prize at 2000 posts.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Please god tell me it's not a local forum, there is a specific one that has substancially less good information than this forum.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Well, I will say this, If you think its bad now, wait till everyone is stuck inside all winter talking about the same old which exhaust is better, where do i get a race fit-nevermind thats too expensive, need a map, and my special area has a not so special smell. Boy I cant wait for downtime.....
Well, my response to that is, more further south, or out west, young man! Ride year round, and that'll keep you busy instead of reading all the nonsense!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts