Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Formerly "bms"
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ready to get rid of the stockers. I keep spinning.. I had the Q3s on my 08 cbr1000rr and probably will get those again. but before I do was just wondering if there's a better tire out there for the same price? Thanks

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
I have the Q3's on the track bike. Im really surprised at how good of a tire it actually is.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,625 Posts
Track is pirelli all the way, Street is Michelin. Not a fan of the Dunlops, too stiff..
Some people like them soft and squishy. Others like them firm and round. I like them them the latter way. :wink:

I swore off Michelins after they brought that shit ass Pilot Pure to the market. Was soooo excited to get those on the new bike after running Michelins on all my bikes before and loving them. Removed the Pures with under 1,000 miles on them. They sucked ass that much. Spooned on the Q2s and have had a love affair ever since. Q3s are where it's at!

·
Formerly "bms"
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
some people like them soft and squishy. Others like them firm and round. I like them them the latter way. :wink:

I swore off michelins after they brought that shit ass pilot pure to the market. Was soooo excited to get those on the new bike after running michelins on all my bikes before and loving them. Removed the pures with under 1,000 miles on them. They sucked ass that much. Spooned on the q2s and have had a love affair ever since. Q3s are where it's at!
:+1:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Tell me where you can find a set of any tires for $200?

Not only do you get a retarded price for a set of tires, but they're an amazing tire at that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts