• Hellz NO!

Votes: 82 66.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, this came about on monday night...

The wife went out with one of her friends, and she was gone for 4 hours.

SO I was like - SWEET!! I can play Madden on my 360 and drink as much Amberbock as I want with no distractions...

When she got home, she was cool but I just felt like it may be time for me to grow up.

Im 25 working on a Masters, and married. Have a good paying job @ 45k, own a 235k house, 2 bikes, and 3 Labs...

I play the 360 atmost 5 hours a week.

Is it time for me to quit playing silly video games?

THANKS!

·
Administrator
6,716 Posts
if you have the time and enjoy it, I guess it's cool. I just don't know how anyone over 13 can find time for video games :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
im 25 also. and i still play.. there is nothing wrong with it, its our generation. We saw atari, nintendo.. and now the revolution has gone so far so enjoy it man.

im on 360 also.. send me a request as well.. White Brownie

·
Registered
95 Posts
dude, i so messed up on the pole. If you got the time man, and the wife is cool with it..HELL YES!! play some games. Don't feel bad about it either. There are so many newer and better stuff out there than what was around when we were in the target demographic. Not only that, but there are a lot of games out there geared toward the older guys like us. Do you realy think that vidoe game companies expect a dad to pay $600 for a PS3 and not play it themselves?

Hey you can combine 2 intrests and pick up "Tourist Trophy" for PS2. It's gran trouismo for crotch rockets!!

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,229 Posts
I'm almost 34 yrs old. While I'm old enough to realize that it's a waste of good money to blow $400-$500 on a gaming console, I'll jump at the chance to play my friends xbox. :wink: And I still do have my Sega Dreamcast hooked up to my TV. I say GAME ON!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Man, do whatever makes you happy. It shouldn't matter what you do. Hell, I still watch cartoons, play video games, pop firecrackers, and I have a 2 year old daughter to raise and I'm 28. Do whatever it is that makes you happy. It's like having balance in your life. If you are only doing serious stuff like going to school and being married and stuff, you need something to balance out all the work that you do.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I'm 30 years old and play the playstation 2 when i get free time. I got a 1yr old son so i don't have much free time. About the only game i play anymore is Tourist Trophey though. I say your never too old for games. Plus once my son gets old enough to play it will be even more fun to play against him.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm 29 and I still play ps2 and my psp(gotta have one on the go)by the way my wife bought them both for me:mrgreen:.......I'll probably get the ps3 when the price goes down.......I say big kids are better than old farts:wink:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts