Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya baby! Now my bike is the fastest!! Gar-un-teed to add 15 HP :thefinger And no, I won't post a fugging picture! Should seen um in person at MotoGP.

Bought at the Dan Kyle tent. Great group of guys. Thanks for the Lodging!
 

·
MIA Post Whore
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
damn, no comments? Ya'll all too jealous to even type. I feel for ya...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,228 Posts
How exactly do you have bragging rights when we have NO idea WTF you're talking about? Should we be jealous?
 

·
Green Hippie
Joined
·
17,566 Posts
:+1:
1killer1liter said:
How exactly do you have bragging rights when we have NO idea WTF you're talking about? Should we be jealous?
 

·
Still here
Joined
·
9,059 Posts
:mrgreen: Did it come with a 5hp decal or are all 15hp in the side stand?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,682 Posts
well thats wierd I gained 18 threw micron DYNO'ed and posted pics all over this site. and hell still didnt get love. Oh what was that about cant touch what? lol sorry dog Im trying to build the first ten with 200hp no nitro or turbo. So if you aint got the mustard you better catch up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,682 Posts
And yes i have unlimited budget and my friends think im nuts. but i will post when we hit 200 all kinds of stuff yall. Oh... were getting close
 

·
MIA Post Whore
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1killer1liter said:
How exactly do you have bragging rights when we have NO idea WTF you're talking about? Should we be jealous?
LOL- that's the whole point! it was the most rediculous purchase ever. I'll get some pics up soon. Just fugging wore the hell out to bother with it.
 

·
Hillbillie Mod
Joined
·
20,155 Posts
:ttiwwop:

did someone say that yet?

:badteeth:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
sczx10r said:
well thats wierd I gained 18 threw micron DYNO'ed and posted pics all over this site. and hell still didnt get love. Oh what was that about cant touch what? lol sorry dog Im trying to build the first ten with 200hp no nitro or turbo. So if you aint got the mustard you better catch up!

I am pretty darn sure that you won't be the first. I would be willing to bet that the Attack ZX10R Superbike is making in excess of 200hp. Good luck though, I'll keep an eye out to see how you do it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,395 Posts
Ti Sato Kickstand
crispin said:
where the pics at?

Did you send it off to get chromed yet????


Later BEEEEEAAAAACH!!!


HAHAHHAHA, You said "Chromed":badteeth:
 

·
MIA Post Whore
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
crispin said:
where the pics at?

Did you send it off to get chromed yet????


Later BEEEEEAAAAACH!!!
Chromed and a blue LED on the end of the foot lever thangy!
 

·
MIA Post Whore
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Installed the Ti kickstand last night. It has no provisions for the factory sensor. Between the sensor, sensor bracket, and the kick stand, I figure I saved at least two chicken soft tacos worth of wieght! PewwwwYa! Hittin up the T-Bell fo lunch today!



(not really- fuggin lean cusine)
 

·
Hillbillie Mod
Joined
·
20,155 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
:ttiwwop:

did someone say that yet?

:badteeth:
:iamwithst
 
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Top