Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
That might be one of the best Track videos I have ever seen instruction with great video and information :thumbsup:

Not a big track guy I did take my 10R out in 2004 nothing could pass me in the straits back then but watching this video you know if even a 600 got a good drive out for the last turn it would be hard to make up distance. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thunderhill is the best track that I have ever been to. Only been there once and the day I did, I got open track all day long and almost 250 miles of track time that day. I think back to that day like some people think back to the birth of their children. I didn't care about lap times that day because I just had so much fun riding. The flow of that track was like nothing I have ever experienced. An R6 would probably be the best weapon but, any bike there will make you feel like you died and went to motorcycle heaven. Can't wait to get back there someday soon. Cresting T9 pinned and aiming for the water tower was the coolest feeling once somebody told me that secret. It was SO much fun.

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
:lol: to the op, man you did this vid all wrong, you needed to talk sh!t on all the riders you were passing (reeling them in like tuna lol) & really brag yourself up like say you were hitting 210mph in the straights :lol: no really though, great vid & great commentary!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts