Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really wanting a thumb brake for my '04... mainly for wheelies.
Does anybody own one that they like? Pics would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Google ain't my friend Chris. Google just sent me to a bunch of forums where jackasses like me were talking about thumb brakes.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I"ve got the gp-tech unit that mounts on the fork tube. It works great but it was a PITA to install with stock clipons. There is just very little room to run the reservoir hose and I could only find 1 exact position to mount the thing were it didn't contact either the bodywork, tank, or ram air duct. Even though I bought it used I called gp-tech for some parts and the customer service was excellent

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why does every mod I want to do either cost $100 or $350?

Thumb brake $350
Damper $350
Slip-On $350
SpeedoHealer $100
GiPro $100
..... I mean, WTF? :dontknow: :bs:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I"ve got the gp-tech unit that mounts on the fork tube. It works great but it was a PITA to install with stock clipons. There is just very little room to run the reservoir hose and I could only find 1 exact position to mount the thing were it didn't contact either the bodywork, tank, or ram air duct. Even though I bought it used I called gp-tech for some parts and the customer service was excellent
I'm fitting a IMA thumb brake very soon. What length of brake line did you use? I'm removing the brake pedal and connecting from thumb master cylinder to rear caliper

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
sweet baby jesus you bumped a 13 year old thread cmon man...start your own thread of private message the user. check the stunt threads or racing threads

1 - 13 of 13 Posts