Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K., going to sync the throttle bodies. Got the air box off, the crankcase vent blocked and the caps off the vacuum take-off, got the mercury stick hooked up (actually one of the Carbtune no mercury jobs) and . . . got vacuum on #1 and #3 but nothing on #2 and #4. Check the lines connected to #2 and #4 and they work on #1 and #3 so it ain't the guage. What's goin' on here. Tried the air bleed screw on #2 and it doesn't seem to affect the vacuum reading but does make it idle rough.

Any suggestions?

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
i need to do this also, and was considering doing it myself......Gladding mentioned a while back that i could get a set of sticks for under 100 bucks.....suggestions?....is this what i need to get http://www.carbtune.com/...i know im not answering your question.....sorry

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, the Carbtune sticks work great. You can order directly from there site and pay with a credit card and it will do the currency exchange. When I ordered from them they had it to my door from England in 3 days . . . unbelievable.

You will need 3' or so of 5/16" fuel line and a couple of hose clamps to rig the tank to work off the bike

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
I didn't do mine because I wasn't sure where the screws were, but I think canyon carver did his, I'd try to PM him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts