Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..

Just replaceing the secondary fly motor on my gen 3 and now just puttin it back together when i realized somethin......The two sensors on the brake side of the throttle body,i didnt mark them to which one goes where...Any hints cause they are both just spring loaded but wired for one or the other flys..They have different part # inked on them but look and act the same and im not seeing any # that match online

I tried an exploded view of the repair manual and a cpl other sites with micro fiche but none show the right side of the tb...

Suggestions..:dontknow::dontknow:

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sensors

:dontknow::dontknow:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
pull up the srvice manual in this forum, main throttle sensor, sub throttle sensor, shows what u are looking for. wire color coding is given and shown for each sensor, they are different. if not marked precisely, main tb tps must be reinstalled with dc voltmeter to correct values. input 5 volts dc, output, which controls fueling and timing .65 volts dc at 1100 rpm idle progresses as opened to 3.95 volts at wot. just went thru this, if off a little, your tune is way off. good luck.

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Jesus..thank god I got a 1200 mile throttle body commin anyway..I was told 1200mi and no code issue for 175 usd plus shipping..JUST IN CASE...
Tks for your efforts..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts