Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched and cannot find. There is a thread on here that is about cheating wives and gfs and such that is hilarious. It has pics and Facebook accounts and such if anyone can help me find it again I would appreciate it.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
Just repost it, and then Skydork will catch you and give you demarits, but in the process a link to the original post :idea:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,662 Posts
Phew, that was some digging to go all the way back to 2005 for that thread. Which, BTW, has been reposted MULTIPLE times over the years in various forms.

Sorry bro, I did NOT in any way try to take over your position as Repost mod, Just helping out.
Hey, it's a community effort to rid the forum of reposts. I can't do it alone. Feel free to help out whenever you catch an offender. :wink:

btw: how is it that we have this --> :sbucks:
And yet no Starbucks Mod? :dontknow:
I'll mention that at the next monthly Moderator's Social Event.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
I'll mention that at the next monthly Moderator's Social Event.
And these social events take place at Starbucks, right?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,662 Posts
And these social events take place at Starbucks, right?
I knew you'd ask that, but no. This month it's a 4-day Carnival cruise to Cancun, Mexico. But you can suggest a Starbucks meet if you become a Starbucks Mod. It might be awhile though as a ski trip is scheduled for next month already.

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
I just checked out the other site, and it isnt really the same.

Sure had to dig. Looked through 17 pages before i found the thread. April 15th was last post. Almost skimed over it too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts