Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of us are guilty of this but it seems like some threads start out in one subject area and end up talking about something else. Dont mean to be an A-hole but can we all stick to the subject at hand.

Thanks In Advance

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
12RPilot said:
I'm all for that. Hey, did you hear about the new MotoGP bikes? (oops) :crackup: Sorry.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Just :postwhore ing here.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Gotta get that post count higher. :badteeth:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I don't think that would happen. Unfortunately though, it's hard to always keep strictly with the thread subject at hand. :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Yeah, those new 800cc bikes are real bad*ss looking and damned fast too.:lol:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Spacecoast 10R said:
I don't think that would happen. Unfortunately though, it's hard to always keep strictly with the thread subject at hand. :dontknow:
:+1: :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
thanks Eric. You really got me laughing with your posts. You have made my day. :thumbsup:

Here's somerep headed your way.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
in other forums most mods delete post that have nothing to do with the thread. why they don't do it here beats me.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
10roller said:
then the mods would have nothing to postwhore:crackup:
yeah i think your right. oops didn't mean to thread jack a thread about not thread jacking

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Spacecoast 10R said:
thanks Eric. You really got me laughing with your posts. You have made my day. :thumbsup:

Here's somerep headed your way.
some rep right back at you.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
cain772 said:
in other forums most mods delete post that have nothing to do with the thread. why they don't do it here beats me.
Then it could be as boring here as other sites.

Questions seem to get answered, somone posts a :eek:t: and it gets back on course.

I can see where it ruins a thread like PC map postings, but in general it's all good and gives the place flavor.:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
:eek:t: Did anybody watch Hero's? Looks like it will be a cool show....at least the first episode was cool.

What's up with TO trying to kill hisself? That's wack, not as wack as being :eek:t: though, sorry....

·
Registered
591 Posts
it's human nature to let one thing in the convorsation to progress to another.

not saying it should get grossly out of hand but i think as long as people get back on topic, what's a little wandering here and there?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts