1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I like those!!....they look pretty good,......minus the big lettering on the side!.......but those can prob be removed!..i say go for it if ya like them too!

·
Registered
860 Posts
I think they look good. I believe there are a few people on here with them and like em. I have heard of them before and only good feedback on them.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried repeatedly to email them but they never replied to me, so I ordered MIVV intead.
good to know...good customer support usually makes for a better business transaction

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like those!!....they look pretty good,......minus the big lettering on the side!.......but those can prob be removed!..i say go for it if ya like them too!
i agree with the letting, but in the picture below, it looks like there are a couple different variations

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Im sure with tubetech you can order the decals however you want (or dont want). They make a single side for the second gen that looks great for a decent price too. I cant remember who has them on here, but there have been a few people to buy them and they were very happy. I think they are out of England?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the help! i think im sold on this exhaust when the time comes to get one

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
I don't like the Gen2 looks wise, but I will say, those dual shorties look SICK on it :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts