Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i have new kawasaki zx10r and thinikng abotu changing exhaust. i dont care about power cause i think kawa have a lot of it. im looking just for design and sound, and wanna know if anyone knows something about Bodis GPC-R Exhaust? i think its looks awesome. thanks guys! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
So, i have new kawasaki zx10r and thinikng abotu changing exhaust. i dont care about power cause i think kawa have a lot of it. im looking just for design and sound, and wanna know if anyone knows something about Bodis GPC-R Exhaust? i think its looks awesome. thanks guys! :)
Good exhaust. How loud would you like it to be? If you de-cat it the sound will get better.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Exhausts are a individual choice!its just like a oil thread everyone has their choice!there are some that don't like 2 Brothers but for me it gave much better throttle response than the Austin Racing!buy what you think looks the goods it's that simple!if your leaving the cat in the only real benefits would be weight and noise is either a benefit or pain depending on its tone!your call mate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts