Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a good deal if you have never had the service done before, it's called "Emissions Warranty Extension Service. I got a letter in the mail and at first I was a little confused but took it in my 97 accord had just hit 75k, got all the free stuff listed below and some other emissions related part which was around $300 bones for free. If you want to know more call your honda service dept, they should be able to give you the full scoop.

Just wanted to pass this on for others to benifit.

Honda is giving free service for the vehicles listed below. Give your dealer or the # on the letter a call with your VIN number to see if it is qualified.

1995 models: Honda Accord V6, Acura NSX, Acura 2.5TL
1996 models: All models
1997 models: All models (except for the Honda Passport, Acura Integra Type-R, Acura SLX)

You receive:

At 50k-75k miles, you get a free emissions inspection and any repairs or replacements.

At 75k - 150k miles you get another free emissions inspection and you also get new spark plugs, ignition wires, distributor cap, rotor and oil change for free.

Emissions warranty has been extended to 14 years

You can get reimbursed if you paid for any of the above emmissions parts or repairs.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
More good advertising for Honda going green.

Add this to their "green" buildings and best hydrogen plan to date and it may be time to buy some Honda stock. Do they sell honda stocks???

They are actually showing that they are DOING something.

·
Supercharged Mod
4,391 Posts
Since this doesn't cover ALL models, I wonder whether it was forced by the EPA on account of some sort of underlying issue ...

You can buy Honda stock, it's traded on the Japanese stock exchange.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts