Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i was suppose to pick up my wifes`08 250 but this weather is preventing me to come home with it... i was suppose to pick it up saturday, but it was 30 out... thats a little too cold for me... well then today its raining.. rain all week!! WTF??! i wish spring was here!!!

ill post pics as soon as i get the bike

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Seems like a lot of the nation is still cold. Not here though, it's been in the 80s for weeks now.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Seems a lot of us aren't happy campers right now...how was today's weather Andy, did it rain at all?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Andy can't reply right now, he's busy out riding his new 10R in 80 freakin degree weather while the rest of us freeze! :headshake

Lucky bastid!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
heck the family and i just finished up on a 5 day camping trip...it was in the 90's every day....:mrgreen:

·
Registered
317 Posts
You wanna know what sucks? All day long here in wisconsin it's be raining and 40. Right now it's 9:45 PM and it calm and 58 degrees out! The best part of all is I have to get my ass to bed! Life just isn't fair! :bs:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Mid 40's here and sunny the past 2 weekends. Most of the sand has washed away w/ all the rain lately. I did 50 miles 2 weeks ago and 40 miles last Sunday. Lost my chicken strips. Bike is 600 like handling wise but w/ liter bike power. I had fun even though they were break-in miles.

·
13,309 Posts
The weather is finally changing, I think, it rain all night, so the roads are cleaned, and the sun is out, and its about 10 degrees. So I am goin for a ride later!!!! Ya!!!

·
11,176 Posts
Seems a lot of us aren't happy campers right now...how was today's weather Andy, did it rain at all?
There was a very light rain that came through mid-afternoon. But not enough to cancel a trackday for. :headshake

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well its going to be 60 sat and thats going to be the pick up day!!! pictures by then :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts