Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just had to bitch and complain about this weather in pa!!! one minute is a beautiful 50 day the next it snowing...its going to be 55 tomorrow but rainy... anyone else depressed as i am!?

and my wife is driving me crazy!! all i wana do is ride

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Iam about to scream....if this weather doesnt change!
Calling for snow on Saturday.:sad:
Went for a ride last week....I think that makes it worse:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
yeah it sucks...its 60 out and sunny blue sky and i am at work :rant:

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
dc5rn I'm not too far from ya over here in NJ - yesterday we had close to 70 degree weather with sun, today we are in the 40's and overcast. Just doesn't make any sense at all. :headshake

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
weather looks fairly decent for the next week. temps around 48-50 I could ride in that assuming my bike wasn't sitting in boxes

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I hate it for you cold country folks! 45 on the morning ride to work...65 for the ride home!

Will be about 70 this weekend....Wh00t!

Central Alabama if anyone is asking...

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Central Texas is supposed to be good, but 38 in the morning sucks.....Dont ride...:headshake: Then turns to 75 in the afternoon- AAARRRGHH!!! :lol: Texas weather, what's up with that ?!?!?!?!?:dontknow: Maybe I should just suck it up and freeze my butt off for thirty minutes so I can enjoy the ride home....:thumbsup: Yeah, I'm a wuss.....:badteeth:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Neg rep headed in the direction of all you lucky bastids gloatin how it's 70. Faaaaak you!:fu2: :badteeth: I couldn't ride even it DID turn 70 all of a sudden cause the fuggin potholes are a foot deep.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Neg rep headed in the direction of all you lucky bastids gloatin how it's 70. Faaaaak you!:fu2: :badteeth: I couldn't ride even it DID turn 70 all of a sudden cause the fuggin potholes are a foot deep.
:+1: I am looking outside right now it looks like Canada's wonderland....I think its December and Santa comes tonight !!!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts