Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont work sundays and modays, I will be leaving next weekend and I want to change my oil. But all the dealers around here are closed mondays and I cant even buy oil. I cant believe that there isn't at least one dealer open.Rant over.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Don't know if it will help you - but the local dealer down my way is open today.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Motion Enterprise - they are located at 629 White Horse Pike (Route 30) in Hammonton. Its a typical "stealership" but they are good for oil and filters.

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nevermind I forget about the new dealer by my house(sporthondapowerhouse)I'll probably go there but I know they are going to be expensive because that dealer is huge.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Um, Do it yourself... It is so easy, you'll kick yourself after you get done... Saying why did I just give a guy $70 for an oil change...

Drain it, change the filter, fill it back up... Done... Gone...

Chad

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Oh for sure JJ. i test drove it yesterday and being @ 4,500ft its impressive for a cage so i can't wait to hit sea level with it.........mmmmmmmm maybe go to Sactown and pick on BLOOdevil...:lol: :spit:

BD

·
Registered
445 Posts
I dont work sundays and modays, I will be leaving next weekend and I want to change my oil. But all the dealers around here are closed mondays and I cant even buy oil. I cant believe that there isn't at least one dealer open.Rant over.
Think ahead !!!!!! - Buy your oil in bulk and in advance.

You will save $$, and you won't be in this situation EVER again.

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Where can I buy oil in bulk? I know the local dealer or wal-mart are not going to give me a better price if I buy a bunch at a time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts