Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Sucks not haveing a bike!!!!!!!!, i know im going to get another one (06 zx10) but i want one now,,,,, now now now!!!!!! :mrgreen: .

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
you could do like me...lol....i can't bend my leg enough yet for another sportbike so while i'm still rehabing i bought a fat azz cruiser but can't wait for a new track bike!!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I can imagine. I didnt have mine for a few days when it went in for service and then had to go back in for a few more days when they had to replace the powercommander. I cant imagine not having it. I do still have an old Honda nighthawk if I am really needing to get out or hop on the dirt bike but its not the same.

·
Registered
680 Posts
kahoo5 said:
I can imagine. I didnt have mine for a few days when it went in for service and then had to go back in for a few more days when they had to replace the powercommander. I cant imagine not having it. I do still have an old Honda nighthawk if I am really needing to get out or hop on the dirt bike but its not the same.
GRRRRR, I remember when the Nighthawk came in an "S" model and was a sexy bitch :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
jasonc32amg said:
GRRRRR, I remember when the Nighthawk came in an "S" model and was a sexy bitch :mrgreen:

Well its only a 450 and it is kinda cute. But I am going to get rid of it soon. Have to down size a few toys.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Why don't you have a bike? I feel ya though mine was smashed a couple weeks ago by a drunk driver. I can't walk or ride now, but the bright side is I can choose pretty much any new jap sports bike I want.

·
Registered
612 Posts
kahoo5 said:
I can't imagine :headshake ... I start to go crazy after I'm away from it for 30min. I have to ride it unless I see it from where ever I may be or I'm at home. Feels too weird when we're apart.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts