Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i want to turbocharge my 10r, but not too crazy with cutting the bodywork, so i was thinking about putting a turbo right by rear shock, rear mounted. It might have little more lag, but i can pretty much run stock header and cat and the rest will be custom, which would be easy to put back to stock if i don't like it for some reason. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yeah, rear mount turbos are never quite as efficient as front mount turbos on cars that is, but im sure its not too big of a difference on bikes. Im sure it will spool pretty quick and make plenty of boost!! lol id like to see the finished project!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
yeah, rear mount turbos are never quite as efficient as front mount turbos on cars that is, but im sure its not too big of a difference on bikes. Im sure it will spool pretty quick and make plenty of boost!! Lol id like to see the finished project!
:+1:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
why not just wait and see what A&A is going to end up doing with their SC kit for the 2nd gen's? i'm still on the fence about getting one for my 04' but just need to figure out how to justify dropping over $4K on it to the wife....

·
Registered
376 Posts
why not just wait and see what A&A is going to end up doing with their SC kit for the 2nd gen's? i'm still on the fence about getting one for my 04' but just need to figure out how to justify dropping over $4K on it to the wife....
That's why I probably won't be married for a long long time. :thumbsup:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
That's why I probably won't be married for a long long time. :thumbsup:
:lol:...there's nothing truer spoken today my friend!!! i've been married almost 17 years and my wife is VERY understanding BUT if i try and tell her i want to buy a $4,800 supercharger for my bike.....there's not an "explanation" knnown to man that can fix that shit right there!!!!:crackup:

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
:lol:...there's nothing truer spoken today my friend!!! i've been married almost 17 years and my wife is VERY understanding BUT if i try and tell her i want to buy a $4,800 supercharger for my bike.....there's not an "explanation" knnown to man that can fix that shit right there!!!!:crackup:
It might cost you alot, and it is hard to justify it for us, but maybe a 4800 diamond for her will do the trick.

Just think as a 9600 dollar super charger....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts