Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Pentagon announced TODAY the formation of
a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the
United States Redneck Special Forces (USRSF) .

These Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, West Virginia, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas boys will be dropped off into Iraq and have been given only the following facts about terrorists :

1. The season opened today.

2. There is no limit.

3. They taste just like chicken.

4. They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.

5. They are directly responsible for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

The Pentagon expects the problem in Iraq to be over by Friday .

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can just see a bunch of Cammo F150's coming over the horizon, one with a Still in the back , another with a gramaphone in the back playing "sweet Home Alabama" , another with a tailgate barbeque, and random gunshots and yeehaws !!

Yup, 24 hours.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
The 24 hours would be dependant on the day I think. If we commenced operations on say, Sunday Morning (eastern standard time) at like 8 or 9 am, the whole ordeal would be over by noon, guaranteed. Can't miss the race or prerace festivities. Booogity boogity boogity.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
McHaggis said:
The 24 hours would be dependant on the day I think. If we commenced operations on say, Sunday Morning (eastern standard time) at like 8 or 9 am, the whole ordeal would be over by noon, guaranteed. Can't miss the race or prerace festivities. Booogity boogity boogity.

Finally a justification for NASCAR on TV! :lol:

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
McHaggis said:

:spit:...that is funny. And dead on.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
lol

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
:crackup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts