1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I need to stop doing this. I need to put my blackberry and iphone in my glovebox when I'm driving.

7 pounds

·
Registered
945 Posts
The only way people are going to stop Texting / Talking / Using Cell phones altogether is when they make it a moving Violation, 3 points mandatory. When people start losing thiers licenses and the Ins rates skyrocket then it will stop. Too many times I`ve been cut off by some stupid ass like the one in this video in my truck or riding the bike. If it happens when driving my truck Then the :thefinger is usally the only reply, If im on my 10 then its war !!! I will chase down, follow and wait for the perfect opportunity to confront the jerkoff.

Most people will watch this Video and say that will never happen to me. Good Video bro ..

BTW I hope she at least finished her Text... :smile:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Damn I thought I was gonna see somethin graphic, rated R? :dontknow: That was pg-13! I didn't even finish watchin the whole thing. But yea I agree with it, they need to make it hard on people who text an drive or talk an drive.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that sucks,

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
That was awesome ha ha thats what she gets for eating $h!t ..... I was beside some lady the other day in my marked patrol car and when she started talking on her cell phone she started to drive FASTER ????? wtf is up with that.

·
Dangerous
304 Posts
:+1:
damn i thought i was gonna see somethin graphic, rated r? :dontknow: That was pg-13! I didn't even finish watchin the whole thing. But yea i agree with it, they need to make it hard on people who text an drive or talk an drive.

·
Registered
377 Posts
the only way people are going to stop texting / talking / using cell phones altogether is when they make it a moving violation, 3 points mandatory. When people start losing thiers licenses and the ins rates skyrocket then it will stop. Too many times i`ve been cut off by some stupid ass like the one in this video in my truck or riding the bike. If it happens when driving my truck then the :thefinger is usally the only reply, if im on my 10 then its war !!! I will chase down, follow and wait for the perfect opportunity to confront the jerkoff.

Most people will watch this video and say that will never happen to me. Good video bro ..

Btw i hope she at least finished her text... :smile:

:+2:

·
Registered
265 Posts
That was awesome ha ha thats what she gets for eating !t ..... I was beside some lady the other day in my marked patrol car and when she started talking on her cell phone she started to drive FASTER ????? wtf is up with that.
can you ticket then for that?
seems the perfect canidate, someone so out of it they dont realize theres police RIGHT THERE then im sure they dont realize theres your moto approaching.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
can you ticket then for that?
seems the perfect canidate, someone so out of it they dont realize theres police RIGHT THERE then im sure they dont realize theres your moto approaching.
i was going to puller her over for passing me but i was dropping my fto off at his house. So he just told me to pull up to the side of her car and when we did she slowed down:mrgreen:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
And they say a hands free phone is just as bad.
It is more the conversation than even handling the phone. Seems to be more distracting than a conversation with someone who is actually in the car with you.

Texting while driving is just plain stupid.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Oh......and the Academy Award for best portrayal of a dead baby in a PSA goes to......blue eyed baby in auto accident, "Driving While Texting."

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
people no longer use their cars for transportation...they are more like extensions of the home and/or office now...it's freaking dangerous

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I saw a kid the other day checking his phone while riding. I rode up on him and almost scared the shit out of him on top of he almost lost his phone. The nexted light he pulled up on me and flipped his visor open and said these words, "man that was a close call buddy, I almost dropped my phone." I just started :headshake my head!! Some squid and he was on a freaking zx6r too, damn shame!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts