Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
that is unbelievable, i would love to kick that ranchers ASS, what a bitch. and to top it off most of the guys cant even shoot a DRUGGED deer. what assholes :headshake

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
wow, thanks for the vid Eric!

·
Registered
489 Posts
At least they are not going to jump in front of me while riding. I am not a hunter, but the video does not shock me that much. These people are just frank about why they hunt: they have a thirst to kill. None of that environmental hypocrisy.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
true but when guys who actually go hunting or say they hunt hear the STUPID things non hunters, no offense volo * i am just venting *, say it bothers us because they are ill informed.

I am pretty sure Hill understands, the tromping through the woods, finding and setting a stand waiting ALLLLLL day to find one buck and saying I am going to try tomorrow. Then packing up tropming back to camp and starting all over way before the ass crack of dawn.

Then on the other hand you have guys drugging beautiful trophy bucks and pinning them up just so some BITCH can walk in the pin say I want that one , then as seen on video make a SHITTY shot and call it a day.

If you need to hunt a DRUGGED or CAPTURED animal you might as well go hunting at the ZOO. I find it completely unethical.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:+1:

·
I bleed Green!
2,612 Posts
The whole thing about hunting has change.With Quick marts and food stores. No need to hunt for food. My family and I try to hunt and fish for most of our meat products. No chemicals. I agree with u smalla23 we dont always come back with a harvest but the kids and I love being in Gods country. Thats what hunting is truly about One with God your self, family and nature. Not drugging a animal and saying u killed it. Hunting take lots of scouting and datacation all year. Thank for the vidi I didnt know there were sick people that would do that out there.:headshake

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Seeing that video just makes me sick knowing what they are doing. I would love to just pin that rancher up against a tree and do the same thing to him that he is allowing others to do to those deer.

Yes I agree that they are giving real hunters like Hill a bad name.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Even though I have never been hunting, that is something I have always wanted to do. REAL hunting that is.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
that girl needs a bigger gun f'sho! :ayyy:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
I hate people like that. I used to hunt but I have since stoped. I don't down anyone who does it but when they do it like that they need to be delt with in a way that is just. That type of stuff does give a bad name to all hunters and it still goes on today in many hunt clubs around the world.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dragone said:
Amazing, is that how they do it for the television shows also? This is disturbing for sure.
:+1: 99% of the time they are in a fenced in ranch.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Kind of reminds me of the folks I knew in Texas that would set up feeders and stands before the season started and then go out and get in their stand with their tag and shoot deer and call it hunting, sounded more like ranching to me.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Larry Grogan said:
Kind of reminds me of the folks I knew in Texas that would set up feeders and stands before the season started and then go out and get in their stand with their tag and shoot deer and call it hunting, sounded more like ranching to me.
yeah. Thats what we do for the most part. I've really tried my best to not call it hunting, but "harvesting".

I will mention however, that when youre hunting in nebraska or ohio, youre typically set up b/w a couple of corn fields, where the deer eat and you know they'll be on that trail anyway.

Well in alot of places in texas its desert and the deer are more vagrant then sticking to one spot. WEll you combine that w/ NO public hunting land, and you get folks like me...Have about 25acres to hunt, in the desert.

We are "forced" to put up feeders to attract the deer so we can take a shot that is safe for one the animal and two all the surroundings. We dont have the leisure to just crack off a shot in any direction...so...

Thats why I've picked up bow hunting...try to give the animal a little bit more of an advantage.

HOWEVER!!!!

What I/we do like that is WAY diffeerent then drugging a deer and dropping it into a 3acre high fence. WHich btw, I've seen MANY wild white tail deer jump 6ft fence...even seen em jump a 6ft private fence.

However in the video what they are doing isn't hunting, its not ethical, and it doesn't give the animal fair chase. What it is is rich turds that want a story and have the money to pay for it.

I'd like to take that rancher hunting w/ me...:1848: Teach em a lesson or two f'sho!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts