Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is Shervin; Please be aware that....

How are you guys doing? I am checking this forum almost everyday and i enjoy to see some of the posts.
Anyway. The reason that i am writing this thread is that someone made a userid similar to mine and posts in everywhere he can protending he is me. his user name is "ShervinRRR+" . I saw his posts. I just want you to know that "ShervinRRR" is The ONLY user name that i have in this forum. To give you more information "ShervinRRR+" created his account after my picture announcment of "COME ON BABY" brand. I did uploaded that picture 2 days ago so he just created his account after that. He also advertised for parts for sale; If you recive any part or any guide answer from user id "ShervinRRR+" and he is saying it made and came from ShervinRRR just know that it is fake. You can contact the real [email protected] . I just wrote this for every body in this forum to know that "ShervinRRR+" is not me and any post or comment that come from that user is not from me; It is from somebody else.
Ride safe and have a good day

ShervinRRR

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Is he the evil twin? ...or the good ..twin? ..or.. umm.. uh. I don't know what to think.

Can he be any worse than the Sherv we've already got?

btw, Sherv, I'm joking... :hello:

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,134 Posts
You guys want to know WTF is wrong in this world? Here you have it, your not even safe on the internet..on a forum for crying out loud!! These balless internet gangsters!!:spit: Nice to know, I'll keep an eye out..:wink:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
im sure a mod will trace the IP to see if it can be matched to an address of a current member... if u ask them...

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
You guys want to know WTF is wrong in this world? Here you have it, your not even safe on the internet..on a forum for crying out loud!! These balless internet gangsters!!:spit: Nice to know, I'll keep an eye out..:wink:
:spit: damn internet pirates

·
Registered
772 Posts
May I have your attention please? Will the real Shervinrr please stand up? I repeat, will the real Shervinrr please stand up?

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
yeah Shervin..I replied to him and then caught it in another thread!.......I thought it was you till I remembered you don't have the + sign at the end of your SN!

I say Ban the imposter!

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Jblaze?

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
^^^^ hahahaha!!!

·
Registered
987 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
some people need to get a life

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Where ya been man? Place hasn't been the same without ya postin. You make any new go fast parts?

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Yeah I was watching him up his post count this morning . I neg repped him, reported his post, and asked him if it was JB...

Someone just bored I am guessing...but he was saying he wanted to sell junk and I didn't have my coffee yet so I called him out. I guess he is just looking for a laugh but I am curious who he is...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts