Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...just got around to watching fontana and road atlanta on tivo and i just want to know where my motorcycle racing went...

listening to the comentators during daytona sportbike class at fontana seemed more like an add for buell than a race...

sad wicked...very sad

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
it's becomin more and more like nascar races,............too commercialized!!
Plus the coverage was weak also!!.......I agree,........sad!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
i didnt' watch any of them. I dont have tivo and i never know when they are going to air the fuggin races...ama racing sucks anyways, imho. world superbike is the best series out there and has been for the past few years...i dont even like motogp...its just follow the leader and not to exciting for me...

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i just watched fontana too and i am so upset with pro motorcycle racing in America. the commentators still suck and now they are even more annoying because of how fake they are and how many times they try to make the class seem competitive. to answer your question of where road racing in America has gone the only place i can think of is the toilet, maybe a landfill.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
The AMA Racing Just plain sucks now and is gonna suck for a long time, unless the NASCRAP fools that run it now get bought out from someone who knows how to run a real motorcycle racing series, and yes that Dumb ass ama pro primetime show sucks so bad and the fools who comment on the race suck also they think that if they hired someone that has an accent it would make it better??? AMA DMG what ever they are calling it blows and is going down the shit hole ..

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
The AMA Racing Just plain sucks now and is gonna suck for a long time, unless the NASCRAP fools that run it now get bought out from someone who knows how to run a real motorcycle racing series, and yes that Dumb ass ama pro primetime show sucks so bad and the fools who comment on the race suck also they think that if they hired someone that has an accent it would make it better??? AMA DMG what ever they are calling it blows and is going down the shit hole ..
:+1:stick a fork in it its done, I refuse to watch AMA now:headshake

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
:iamwithst:+1:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Its too bad Matt Mladin didnt get a real ride when Ben Spies did, he clearly out classes the rest of the ama field. Other than Hayden occassionaly there is no one else that can stay near him.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Yeah but Mladin does not want to race in WSBK from what ive heard and im willing to bet that after this season is over and Mladin wins the series hes gonna retire from racing... I think this is his last year for AMA...

·
Registered
91 Posts
That's too bad. WSB is great to watch as it is, just imagine if Mladin were up front with Spies and Haga.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts