Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well tonight is the last night of test n tune for tulsa raceway park possibly forever( I sure hope not). I was going to put the bottle back on my bike and go out with a bang but I'd end up blowin it up. So This is my last chance to beat my best motor pass. I'm only .07 away from my fastest nitrous pass. So should be good. The elevation is 722ft. Humidity is 22% right now. And its supposed to be in the low 50's high 40's by the end of the night so if I can get it to hook it should really run tonight. Wish me luck I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Headed out to the strip today as well, good luck bud.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Ditto...just about to throw her on the trailer and the kids in the truck...too bad I only have an 1/8 mile track :-(

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
good luck bro. i am runnin sunday instead of tonight. i only have 1/8th too for the most part. the 1/4 mile track runs when i have to work :(

·
Registered
871 Posts
Good luck. Hopefully you faired better than I did tonight. Track was JUNK and couldn't hook it up if my life depended on it.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Well, I did get a new best... 9.09 @ 142.

Terrible red light... I know. It was my first pass in over 2 months! Second pass was a flop, missed second... three times and just limped her to the end. That was it for the night.

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
Well, I did get a new best... 9.09 @ 142.

Terrible red light... I know. It was my first pass in over 2 months! Second pass was a flop, missed second... three times and just limped her to the end. That was it for the night.
damn on stock motor?

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
How long is your bike? Congrats again man! Thats freakin movin!
~66in

damn on stock motor?
Yep, motor is bone stock. Valve cover hasn't ever been opened. No nitrous either, and running pump gas. Still on hand clutch, with the rivets welded on basket and 3 G1K valve springs and 3 regular clutch springs.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Both BGMA and Nola kicking butt out there nice and :thumbsup: to both.....1st Gens as well :eek:ccasion1

bloo

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
~66in

Yep, motor is bone stock. Valve cover hasn't ever been opened. No nitrous either, and running pump gas. Still on hand clutch, with the rivets welded on basket and 3 G1K valve springs and 3 regular clutch springs.
Ah thats cool. If our track stays open next year I may have to put a longer arm on mine and see what she'll do.. Your ridin the hell out of it man!! :eek:ccasion1

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Ah thats cool. If our track stays open next year I may have to put a longer arm on mine and see what she'll do.. Your ridin the hell out of it man!! :eek:ccasion1
Thanks bud. I can say the same.... 55k and runnin' her like that is impressive and quite a testament of what these machines are capable of in the right hands.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts