Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
driving the other day and i managed to snap this photo of some idiots license plate, why would you wanna publicize that you are in fact a goat raper? i tried to figure out what else it could be, maybe he was trying to spell something else and he just doesn't realize that it says goat raper??? idk

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh man, i didn't even think of that. he's driving around this whole time thinking he's a badass, ropin goats and such, when everybody else is seeing "goat raper" i bet he has no idea that it looks like goat raper, and all his friends and family are too nice to tell him.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
maybe hes into his truck?he is driving a dodge ram.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
oh man, i didn't even think of that. he's driving around this whole time thinking he's a badass, ropin goats and such, when everybody else is seeing "goat raper" i bet he has no idea that it looks like goat raper, and all his friends and family are too nice to tell him.
you do know that "raper" does not mean "rapist", right?

·
Registered
653 Posts
maybe he was implying gto as in goat, seeings he's a mopar guy.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
what does raper mean then? he definitely looked like a rapist. lol, sorry i'm just bored recovering from shoulder surgery.
the depths of my knowledge of English language did not allow me to recognize that the word "raper" does, in fact, mean the rapist. i just looked in the dictionary lol. I stand corrected.:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts