1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have to say the owner is right. This GSXR is sick, as defined here:

sick
Pronunciation:\ˈsik\
Function:adjective
Etymology:Middle English sek, sik, from Old English sēoc; akin to Old High German sioh sick
Date:before 12th century
1 a (1): affected with disease or ill health : ailing (2): of, relating to, or intended for use in sickness <sick pay> <a sick ward> b: queasy, nauseated <sick to one's stomach> <was sick in the car> c: undergoing menstruation
2: spiritually or morally unsound or corrupt
3 a: sickened by strong emotion <sick with fear> <worried sick> b: having a strong distaste from surfeit : satiated <sick of flattery> c: filled with disgust or chagrin <gossip makes me sick> d: depressed and longing for something <sick for one's home>
4 a: mentally or emotionally unsound or disordered : morbid <sick thoughts> b: highly distasteful : macabre, sadistic <sick jokes> <a sick crime>
5: lacking vigor : sickly : as a: badly outclassed <made the competition look sick> b: incapable of producing profitable yields of a crop <sick soils>

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THATS FREAKING FUNNY, yeah it doesnt even have a windscreen either, I'm sure if you email him or call him, he'd be like the bikes to sick for it, I like to see where I'm going ect and it saves a couple grams haha, I would then be like you must love eatting bugs CLICK!!! sounds like a normal suzuki squid!!! Thats all there are around here in florida, yamaha's, suzuki's,honda's. Last time I hit up a bike night I could count all the kawasaki's there on one hand lol

·
Registered
500 Posts
thats honestly one of the worst looking bikes ive seen in a while. who the hell paints a bike like that?!:spit:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Puke, that is the gayest bike ive ever seen, go figure that its squid shuttle

·
Registered
265 Posts
THATS FREAKING FUNNY, yeah it doesnt even have a windscreen either, I'm sure if you email him or call him, he'd be like the bikes to sick for it, I like to see where I'm going ect and it saves a couple grams haha, I would then be like you must love eatting bugs CLICK!!! sounds like a normal suzuki squid!!! Thats all there are around here in florida, yamaha's, suzuki's,honda's. Last time I hit up a bike night I could count all the kawasaki's there on one hand lol
:+1: That's cuz Kawis are for true men :badteeth:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Looks like primer but I think it is silver....and still hideous.

How did that even look good in someone's imagination?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
probably had to paint it cuz it was wrecked or something. "custom" meaning looks like ASS!!!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
That is the new paint scheme designed to distract others from seeing the rider in flip-flops, shorts, tank top, and no helmet. A bike painted like that can also never be in a blind-spot, thus making it a safer ride. The gay critics would give that bike two thumbs up a panda's ass.
:badteeth:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haha, I new when I saw this bike it was a great ideal to make a thread for it, it all most comes close to the zx14r a couple months ago that had about 5 different colored fairings on it LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.