Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rocks! Nice job guys and gals...very well done professional forum. I'm sure no one ever argues or has disagreements either!?

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
desmokwan said:
Rocks! Nice job guys and gals...very well done professional forum. I'm sure no one ever argues or has disagreements either!?
purdy much...:eek:

:mrgreen:

:welcome:

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
what did he say? :dontknow: :welcome:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
:deathmeta :deathmeta Hell Yeah :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
desmokwan said:
New here huh. meet killer lol

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
desmokwan said:
Rocks! Nice ...job guys and gals...very well done professional forum. I'm sure no one ever argues or has disagreements either!?
Not unless Tberd shows up, which she doesn't. :crackup:

BD

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Big Daddy said:
Not unless Tberd shows up, which she doesn't. :crackup:

BD
LOL!!! Or El Toro...I still think it's the same person. Awesome forum everyone, I'm very impressed at the dedication to the best bike ever made.

P.S. BD, we finally hit 181rwhp with my race 10R. MR9 (U4 was the original fuel of choice), mapping and surface discharge plugs made all the difference. It's the first bike I've ever had sellers remorse with...and yes, I had to make way for the new 06's so no, I couldn't keep her.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
desmokwan said:
LOL!!! Or El Toro...I still think it's the same person. Awesome forum everyone, I'm very impressed at the dedication to the best bike ever made.

P.S. BD, we finally hit 181rwhp with my race 10R. MR9 (U4 was the original fuel of choice), mapping and surface discharge plugs made all the difference. It's the first bike I've ever had sellers remorse with...and yes, I had to make way for the new 06's so no, I couldn't keep her.
Great #'s

BD

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
I agree, you guys do a great job.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Strange, I think this forum SUCKS :thefinger ...Nah, just joking. To much info on here to read...makes my head spin...LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts