Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man.....Don't you hate it when you go to the dealer to look at new bikes most of them already looke abused....I mean, it's extremely rare if dealers have do not sit signs on their bikes but most of the sportbikes have huge scratches on the tank and tail section before anyone buys them...

And if you want to get a new bike who wants one that's already scratched up because some careless people won't stop and think about stuff before they sit on them...

And some of the bikes you'll see dried coolant on the side of the cylinder or on the cases....I went to a shop once and saw a brand new bike on the floor that looked like it has a huge coolant leak...Months later I went back and that same bike was there with that same green stuff on the side of the cylinder...No wonder the thing didn't sell...Heck, no one even bothered to fix it or clean it up.

I wish dealers would take this a little more seriously...Wouldn't you be more likely to buy a bike where the dealer took good care of the bikes on the floor ?

·
Registered
290 Posts
That's why I grabbed mine up when they were rolling it onto the floor. No one touched it(besides the techs) not even a salesman,before I took delivery.....but yeah, it amazes me some of the bikes that some dealers will put out there for sale(mostly used bikes at the dealer I frequent)that are filthy and they try to make a bundle off of them to boot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts