1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
561 Posts
Not like you guys ever contemplated doing something like this.

I'm curious whether they can charge him for the speed indicated on his speedometer. Police here in Pennsylvania must have their speedometers calibrated and certified in order to use them as a speed timing device. Obviously, this man's speedometer wouldn't be certified.

Either way what a waste of jail space for speeding and reckless driving.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
http://www.kptv.com/news/15913278/detail.html
Oops! ha ha. This guy is not to bright. Can they charge him with the 167 mph recorded on his camera, or do the coppers have to witness the speeder?
Of course this asshat is from my neck of the woods :headshake

I don't think they could legally use the tape but being the nazi's they are around here I'm sure they'll pull every sneaky underhanded trick to get away with it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I like the way his camera was rigged on the tree. All he was missing was the duct tape.
A buddy of mine asked to borrow my video camera once to record some wheelies and high speed runs on his F4i so I strapped it to his tank using duct tape and some padded foam. Funniest part wasn't that it was when he came back telling us he hit insane speeds and pulled off some sick long wheelies........ We hook up the camera to my big screen and watch him hit "insane" speeds of 87mph and ride 3 or 4 half assed sad looking 20ft long wheelies, we fuck with him still to this day! :crackup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts