Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
f*ckin hit a pothole on the parkway(exit ramp eastbound on the lie to eastbound northern state) and mangled my frontrim and blew out the tire...pissed me off. do you guys think i could have bent or broke anything else. i gotta pull every thing off and check the forks and frame....bummin:zx_orange:angryfire

·
Registered
110 Posts
That sucks! Be sure and check the welds around the neck. might check the alignment on the rake it may have changed the angle a little..

·
Registered
370 Posts
:crackup: Good luck with that one
Dont laugh, the city of Daytona Beach bought me Carrozzerias. took me three months of phone calls, but got them in the end.

Take a picture of the Pot Hole!!

then call the local police, if they say no, call state police, then hiway patorl, then the city itself. Call Call Call.

for 15 mins a day every other day for a few months, I finally got aftermarkets Rims. Put effort into it, and you could to.

PS, check your forks for damage.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dont laugh, the city of Daytona Beach bought me Carrozzerias. took me three months of phone calls, but got them in the end.

then call the local police, if they say no, call state police, then hiway patorl, then the city itself. Call Call Call.

for 15 mins a day every other day for a few months, I finally got aftermarkets Rims. Put effort into it, and you could to.

PS, check your forks for damage.
got all that covered, took picks the night i hit it, had highway patrol there, took pics of the bike while loading it on the trailer(no easy task i might add with a flat tire and bent rim). AND have my wife calling and bitching at them every day(you DON'T want to tangle with her on the phone)lol

·
Registered
499 Posts
Call up your state highway department or something state wise that can help you. My buddy in NY did that with his new car. They payed for the new rims and tires. You will need to tell them the location and send them some pics. May be worth a shot

:::EDIT::: just saw the above post yep I am a noob ^_^

·
Registered
843 Posts
that sucks big time... but am i the only one thinkin that that must have been some pot hole... or does the wheel just bend that easy? :dontknow:
That had to be one helluva pothole because we've got ton's of them here on LI and I happen to occasionally hit one once in a while.... that thing must've been a fuckin' crater... gonnna keep my eyes peeled from now on when entering the LIE....

·
Registered
843 Posts
:eek: HOLY CRAP! THAT DEFINITELY IS DEEP! Can't believe you got out of that one unscathed! That would even fuck a car up! You could've actually lawyered up if you got physically hurt on that one! I would've freakin' lost it!:headshake

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.