Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a babys mama right. everyone loves those... anyway for the past couple of months well for the better part of 2 years i have paid every bill where she pays nothing. working b/s jobs like waffel house and applebees well within the past 3 months there has been 5 frauds on her account with loans. she says its her sister and i have always had a feeling that it wasnt so im using her phone today and i get a call 512xxxxxx some bullshit loan plase so im liek hello ...youre speaking to kristian and the ladys like you owe us money and im all shiittt i didnt take out a loan come to find out she has taken out like 4 loans without asking me . i have paid off 2 with my pocket change but am starting to get tired of the shit i mean yeah sure she has her perks cooks dinner cleans does the laundry but i can find that anywhere.... so what do i do fellas kick this hoe to the curb and get another one of the chicks i know is into me that might pay something towards bills or stick with it to keep off the child support?!?!?!?!?!?!?! any question to help make up your mind like is she a good cook. ...yes i will be glad to answer

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Ha ha what else is she doing,maybe nothing but u might find out soon she has 20 credit cards to the max.Friend of mines wife borrowed $110.000 against credit cards he didn,t know about.Remember shopping keeps a woman happy some anyway.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
child support just might be cheaper than the loans and if your lucky she might have to pay u child support (Real Lucky)..

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Take her to church or something. She's obviously chasing after something she believes will make her happy.... I live but a few miles from an rather well to do area of northern VA & can tell you having everything still doesn't make for happy people.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pwahahaha thanks for the advise guys lol i guess child support might be cheaper lol luckily i have kept all my financials seperate after my last psyco ex cleaned me out i got taken off the joint credit card today to keep her from fuxing my credit and shes all like yeah youd do anything to keep your credit prime for that 2010 zx you asshole and i said if they took assholes as trade in id have it 3/4 the way paid off with you there rofl im a jerk

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
File for fraud against her. Let her learn her lesson. You guys can still stay together but she needs to have the debt against her name and not yours.
that is a great idea^^^, and if she continues to play the fool, file all her financial fuck ups, and take her ass to court. get custody of your kid and have her pay you child support due to her financial incompetency.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
In OK, minium child support is 315 or 350 month that is for minium wage 7 years ago. Most of my fiends that pay are around 500 month. If you have several with different mothers that is different one guy has 4 kids with 3 women. If you don't care about the kid screw and move to Florida they don't chase dead beats or even garnish wages. Dude with at the time 1 kid was working on a road crew and kept an apartment in Tampa for that reason.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
i say have a talk, you tell her to stop that shit now or ur leavin. if she says she will fix it make her ass get a real job and pay her damn debt. if she doesnt im with sam_b03
go to FL send money for the kid to have things and let her learn the hard way.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Sounds bad to say, but it looks like she is just using you!!! Get out while you can regardless if you have a kid with her, if anything go to court and get custody of the kid from her because she doesnt have a job and is pushing her own self into a hole, a very deep hole!!! If you dont want the kid I'd say if anything still take it to court and file for joint custody and state why you are leaving her due to the fact that she is in debt ect. But what ever thats my opinion, or just jump ship on her a$$ and never pay a dime cause thats what a lot of people do!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Ya'll need to know that in Texas, mamma needs to be related to the devil for Daddy to gain custody. I say give her one chance to straighten up or buy a Kanye West CD and roll to Islamorada, Fla. I hear the fishing's good. "... and on his eighteenth birthday, he found out it wasn't his"

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Sounds bad to say, but it looks like she is just using you!!! Get out while you can regardless if you have a kid with her, if anything go to court and get custody of the kid from her because she doesnt have a job and is pushing her own self into a hole, a very deep hole!!! If you dont want the kid I'd say if anything still take it to court and file for joint custody and state why you are leaving her due to the fact that she is in debt ect. But what ever thats my opinion, or just jump ship on her a$$ and never pay a dime cause thats what a lot of people do!!!
hahah Totally support that!:+1:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
i have plenty of friends in the child support boat and all i gotta say it fug that jazz! especially if youre from the fugged up states of ny or nj, the courts are out of their bitchass mind doing what they do to dudes, letting scandalous ass women get away with that th shit they do :headshake

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
child support just might be cheaper than the loans and if your lucky she might have to pay u child support (Real Lucky)..
that is a great idea^^^, and if she continues to play the fool, file all her financial fuck ups, and take her ass to court. get custody of your kid and have her pay you child support due to her financial incompetency.

:+1:

I'm with these guys, try to get custody of your little one. Thing is, pretty much anywhere the system is going to be in support of the women, that's just the way it is, no matter how fucked up it sounds. :dontknow: She literally has got to be really messed up in the head, for you to get custody. I have a older son with a jacked up mother. I pay her monthly, but I'm not court ordered, why, because I have her so scared that if we ever do go to court, I'm going to let them know just how fucked up she is and try and get full custody of him. I still pay for whatever he needs such as clothes, school things, and sport related stuff, but I do try to keep records of pretty much everything. Just in case.

:2cents:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Dump this chick fast

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Alright, i have full custody of my son! i live in fl(where they DO garnish wages, fyi) and ive had him since he was 8 mos old! His incubator is a real peice of work, when we were together she was one of the hottest and freakiest peices of ass ive ever had, but then she started hanging with an old girlfriend who got her into stripping and pills after we broke up! Long story short, i found out, took her to court, got full custody, havent seen her since neither has my son! he's 3 1/2 now! if shes that bad, move on now, dont stay just for your kid! But first talk to a lawyer and see what chances you have of getting custody.
Mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts