Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

What should i do? This is for real and i will do what you guys advise because im stuc

• Screw that hoe leave her

Votes: 48 92.3%
  • Stay with her for Kayden

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you can referance the last posting about her.
Well i come home yesturday and my dad os here . He asked me out for a beer. So im like drive 4 hours for a beer? Ok hes got another agenda. So we get to twin peaks and start bullshitting around and he pulls out a paper. I took a dna test on my son over the last holiday and the results came in ... okay no big deal hes mine whatever. But no hes not mine. For a year i have been with this girl for the kid and now hes not mine. She doesnt know who the father is and im not sure what to do. Should i kick her ass to the curb or let her stay?
I do love my son a lot and have been very attached to him for an entire year but dont know if its worth being unhappy.
Thanks guyd

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
If there is no trust, no point...If you forgive and forget, everything is rosey..

·
Registered
279 Posts
worth being unhappy?, hell no.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
If you can not trust her to tell you the truth back then regarding your relationship and that of a child how can you trust her moving forward. Trust is not a light switch that you turn on for your needs...It is either there or not.

Sorry if I were in your situation, I am finding a better one.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Find a better one man. But we'll accept whatever decicion you make. Peace with ya.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'd bail. Not even a close decision in my book. Sounds like she's using you for everything you've got....it just sucks a little guy has to be in the middle of it.

Look at it this way....would you want to grow up in a house where your dad was constantly pissed off and suspicious of your mom? It might suck to leave your kid, but it would also suck to keep the poor guy in a "hostile" environment where tensions are obviously high. That's no place for a child to grow.

My $.02

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
If there is no trust, no point...If you forgive and forget, everything is rosey..
i think this is the best advice.

you need to decide what you want to do. if you decide to work it out then you need to forgive and forget.

if you want to kick her to the curb then you gotta do it and stick to it.

i gotta agree with Chubbs. there is a HUGe possibility that she is using you for your income so that you will support her child while thinking it is yours. it's horrible that he's not, i'm sorry about that, but just take this shit in stride and whatever you do DO NOT LOSE YOUR COOL!!!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
kick her to the crub

·
Registered
880 Posts
:+1: Don't let us make the decision for you. We don't know you, we don't know her, we don't know what the two of you have together. If you think its somehting you can forgive and forget, then do that. If not then move on. The decision is yours.

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
Thats tough, If yall were married, Ide say stay. Now you will not only be walking out on her, but the kid also. The kid needs a father figure. If you think you can be a good one, whether you stay or leave, remain in the kids life. Things like that can really affect kids.

Also, try to be as civil as possible for his sake

·
Dangerous
304 Posts
You've got some real soul searching to do. If you can really forgive and forget then you could stay and everything could be fine but if you can't and you stay with her, every time you guys have any kind of problem it will come up. You've got to look at how things have been for the past year. Can you trust her? It's a tough call. Best of luck to you.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
It's been said somewhere, "Once a cheater, always a cheater." Probably applies to women too.

If she does go... perhaps you can remain civil and remain in the childs life?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah but shes stole money from me and i posted about that last time we always fight however i feel i owe it to him child support i need to do everything i can to try to better his life. man its just so hard to watch this happen though

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
id bounce, im a lion, if that kid isnt mine then i dont want him j/k. but seriously i would leave her ass, if you have this many problems now, wait for a few more years and your whole youth is down the drain because of what? nobility? fuck that.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts