Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
dude, i was looking at that thinking "that looks like a shervin girl, theres something wrong with her face but, eh, id call it a clutch hit but a hit nonetheless" the face drew my attention to the crack which drew my attention to SHERVIN right there at the bottom. freakin amazing. well posted sir.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
it may get your girls, but they might be really ugly

·
Registered
969 Posts
:+1: on the paper bag...... That is a butter face......lol...

·
YRR
1,595 Posts
I cant stop looking @ the pic:lol:not because shes hot but her facial expression is funny! Like she has a nervous twitch on the whole right side of her face:crackup:

I also scrolled down to the link "Go to shervin's 05 ZX-10R Page" and man that guy looks creepy, "It puts the lotion on its skin":screwy:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
whats RRR'd mean?
his name is shervinrrr. i thought he was from over seas, that says LA california? either way, that is not the sweet ass bike shervin has now, i mean that zx10r doesnt even have the wind cutouts on the tail or the bad ass custom exhaust

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
WTF ever, you all know you would hit it, if she opened her legs.........

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Realax, I am sure she is just some random chick that said "can I sit on your bike" And we know ShervinnRRR takes his camera everwhere, end of story. Can you actually imagine that guy trying to close the deal with a real girl?:crackup: She would try and crack a joke and he would vow to "Defeat" her:lol:

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
i dont care what ya'll say shes freakin hot and i know you all would hit it none the less...shes probably looking at the ShervinnRRR if a weirdo dude...so shes probably makin a weird face...and for the boots you guys think safety maybe shes gearing up for a ride hey its better then high heels or flip flops....you guys should feel ashamed haahaha as for me i would snatch her in a sec....she looks like shes pretty tall and that for me is a turn on boooo yeah!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
plus it cant be ShervinnRRR's bike that dude makes his own exhaust thats Scorpion or something.....i so would hit it!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts