Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what I should sell it for? I have alot of time, love, and passion in her. I don't really want to sell her, but I think it's time? What should her price be? 12,000 miles.

Very well maintained. She's like my baby!
A1ASportbike Concepts spikes, LED's everywhere, 2nd throttle plates removed, powder coated everything, EK chain, HEL brake lines, Puig windscreen smaoked, Puig frame sliders, Vortex rear sets, vortex levers, ceramic painted exhaust, 2bros slipons, tanks guard, custom paint, Gridgestone BT016, Hayden chain cover mod, damn just alot of time in her.

Please don't dog on her. I just want to know what the price should be. I'm kind of in the dumps about this....:sad:

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
She looks super clean!!! I like it! Its kinda hard what to ask for a custom like that, you could get a little you could get a lot! It all depends on the market, unfortunately some squid will probably end up grabbing her from ya which kinda sucks. I would start it on ebay at a ridiculous price and see what happens...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya my wife said put a high price on her...

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I got a Birthday coming up, I would not be offended if you gave it to me

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a Birthday coming up, I would not be offended if you gave it to me
Ya ummm no. But I'll give you a dollar to motorboat!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Ya ummm no. But I'll give you a dollar to motorboat!:thumbsup:
Can you blame me for trying, if you never ask if you can get something for free you will pay for everything

1 - 6 of 6 Posts