Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of replacing my 05 Magma red ten with another bike. Awesome bike but kind of an impulse purchase.(I just wanted to try the amazing horsepower)Anyway if it looks feasable I will be selling the rear seat cowl seperate.Wondering what I should charge for that? It is imaculate and has no scratches or anything. I guess I will decide by January. If so I will post it in the classifieds on here.It's an awesome bike but I think I would be better off with something else. Probably something v-twin because the last one I had was just fun to ride around town and I haven't done any track days and don't plan on it either. What do you all think?

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
impulse buys happen and i've had my share no matter the item but it sounds like you've given it some thought before making yet another rash decision.....ay any rate good luck with whatever ya purchase.

BD

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Chads10R said:
personally I would keep the 10, but if you like V-twins go with the all black RC-51!
:+1:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Your choice bro, I would never part with the beast, but to each his own. If your style of riding is more suited to a V-twin and that would satisfy you more, go for it. I sure wouldn't disagree with the all black RC51, that's a sweet ride. I would say if you don't like ringin the neck of the I4's than it would sure be a blast on the V-twin. Good luck with your decision.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts