Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the way the carbon fiber devil sb2 high mount looks on the zx-10. However, there website doesn't give a lot of info on horsepower gain. I was wondering if any of you guys have already purchased the pipe and had it dynoed before and after to get your horsepower increase? The pipe looks great, but I am also looking for some performance. I want a carban high mount, but am willing to take a carbon standard mount that looks good on the bike such as an Arrow or Akrapovic.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the single high mount and went from 155.4hp to 160.8hp without re-mapping, the low end stayed the same and the top end started climbing a little earlier and tapered off much slower. BY THE WAY IF YOU CALL DEVIL PIPES ASKE ROB AND TELL HIM YOU HEARD ABOUT THE DISCOUNT FOR ZX-10R FORUM GUYS FROM "TIGERFLYBOY", ITS WORTH 10% OFF PLUS SOME LITTLE GOODIES

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tigerflyboy said:
I have the single high mount and went from 155.4hp to 160.8hp without re-mapping, the low end stayed the same and the top end started climbing a little earlier and tapered off much slower. BY THE WAY IF YOU CALL DEVIL PIPES ASKE ROB AND TELL HIM YOU HEARD ABOUT THE DISCOUNT FOR ZX-10R FORUM GUYS FROM "TIGERFLYBOY", ITS WORTH 10% OFF PLUS SOME LITTLE GOODIES
Is the mid-pipe on the high-mount stainless steel or titanium :?:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts