Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Interesting...Very cool man, I just don't like how the mirror part is the hole thing...Kinda pointless to have it down my the base...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just want something smaller than what i have the standered ones are shit and the ones 9r has are expensive as hell

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
i just want something smaller than what i have the standered ones are shit and the ones 9r has are expensive as hell
I feel ya!.......but i am gonna get em for a Christmas gift to myself!..haha

I like the style of those mirrors but the weave looks a lil on the larg side!
If you like em thoug,.go for it bro!.........The rizomas are on my list!............I got some chicane style mirrors ya might be interested in!.I will take a pic and pm it to ya tomorrow after work,.........they are smaller for sure!....and have like a teardrop type style too.....thet are gloss black though!

·
5,932 Posts
07 cbr1000rr mirrors? That's what I have and they look great...Run your blinkers into your running lights and call it a day...

I have a 09 10 and had to throw the stock mirrors off the bike the day of buying it...went with cbr mirrors

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Talk to 9Rto10R, I think he has something similar on Blue Max. Looks good to me!

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
"...not merely carbon-“like” but the true carbon-“look” - really classy!..."

So not real CF right? No thanks.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Talk to 9Rto10R, I think he has something similar on Blue Max. Looks good to me!
I have the Lightech carbon, which from the pics look almost identical to the ones the OP posted on the ebay add, and yeah they look cool as shit, and the carbon weave is nice, you really can not see shit out of them. You really have to do the duck and bob to see behind you with them. The Rizoma dynamics I have on my 06 on the other hand are very functionsl suprisingly. Its all in the length of the stalk, and the Lightechs sacrifice length for style. But still better than having nothing I guess.

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
07 cbr1000rr mirrors? That's what I have and they look great...Run your blinkers into your running lights and call it a day...

I have a 09 10 and had to throw the stock mirrors off the bike the day of buying it...went with cbr mirrors
any pic's?

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
The Lightechs I have are indeed real cabon fiber. Perfect weave too.
I think I will go with either Rizoma or Lightech. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lighttech or rizoma are as but too fcuking expensive
for the money you pay for themi can get carbon tank sides and front and rear fenders for that price

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
^^^ I hear ya, I just can't go with fake CF...it just bugs me heh

·
5,932 Posts
master link
About my mirrors...I don't have them here at my work computer...No flash drive handy lol

But I'm past due on a thread so maybe I can figure something out thread wise this weekend...Heck I did just install a pcv so why not give a write up...

·
5,932 Posts
This is all I have here at work in the sense of a picture...This is from a little ride this past week with a couple people that live around me...If you can tell the difference between my cbr mirrors and my buddies stock mirrors you can compare....Every place I go people think they should have came stock like this....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts