Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
that's some creepy stuff right there...we should ALWAYS be aware of our surroundings

·
Registered
411 Posts
how can the "randoms" check your registered address, by your plate number? (I thought only cops could do that?)

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
how can the "randoms" check your registered address, by your plate number? (I thought only cops could do that?)
True only Law Enforcement can do that but... don't they have search engines on the net that can get some info off your plate? I heard a while back that these sites can at least get an addy. It sucks. Just get a CCW and lock your bike up real good, preferrably not outside.

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think its killer they found out who van guy is and even came up w a pic of the mofo

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,372 Posts
Why not go to your local High patrol and Police and heck FBI and tell them along with the Lic plates.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
This is stupid and those guys must be smoking something. Man they are paranoid "crack" paranoid LOL....

If you keep your bike inside, stands, lock alarm, lo jack or INSURANCE whats the problem Ha Ha, nexted person I ever see take a picture of me I will just get off my bike walk around the car and write down there tags,vins all there shit cause I KNOW THERE COMING FOR ME HAHAHAHA

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
my pop & i had the exact same thing happen except we were off of our bike's drinking a soda and this whacked out guy comes up to us wanting to take pics of our bike's, he said he liked taking pics of them & on & on. we figured he was up to something but didnt care cause we were 3hrs from where we live, i cant see thieves driving that far

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is stupid and those guys must be smoking something. Man they are paranoid "crack" paranoid LOL....

If you keep your bike inside, stands, lock alarm, lo jack or INSURANCE whats the problem Ha Ha,
like everybody can afford a house with a garage.
and insurance? after enough claims they'll can you. which is prolly whats gonna happen to me in april.
theres been a ton of bike thefts in this town, paranoia is justified

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,372 Posts
Lucky the bozo dident maddog look you or look and say -where you from -and start shooting

What is best to say in that situation, since their IQ intellect is that of a chicken sandwich, is to respond (with a British or English accent, heck make one up, like a VIRUS aka gangs would know the difference) and say "oh Hello Chap, I am visiting from England to work on some Visual effects here in the states, where about's are you visiting from?"

The look on their face would be the most priceless pic or youtube known to man.

·
Registered
634 Posts
like everybody can afford a house with a garage.
and insurance? after enough claims they'll can you. which is prolly whats gonna happen to me in april.
theres been a ton of bike thefts in this town, paranoia is justified
I can't, but my bike sleeps in my living room. :)

If you're having that many thefts/claims that your insurance is going to non-renew your policy then maybe you should think about moving? I'd personally drive a little further to work if it meant my possessions and myself would be safer.

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can't, but my bike sleeps in my living room. :)

If you're having that many thefts/claims that your insurance is going to non-renew your policy then maybe you should think about moving? I'd personally drive a little further to work if it meant my possessions and myself would be safer.
well i have a scorpio now and a storage unit my bike stays in when i cant park it somewhere safe, so im doing what i can, for sure

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Been there as well but the worst that ever happened to me was I was followed for two months by a group that wanted my car audio stuff. They saw a Phoenix Gold Shirt under my sweater and started casually talking to me about car audio. They knew everything abour me - where I worked, the gym I worked out at, the nightclubs I went to everything. Their first hit on my car scored them $7000 in equipment, they then came back two weeks later and hit it again.
You have to be so careful - 1/2 the people at bike nights are riders, the rest are posers, chicks and thieves.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts