Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn it it was my mistake maybe but i cant believe shit like this happens i havent rode in a while today some friends invited me for a ride we stoped to eat left the stupid helmet on my mirror, came outside and it was gone, i know i know i shouldnt have just left it there but still iam pissed off!

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Always carry it in or lock it under the rear seat or cowl.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:sad: i always bring it in i just forgot this time and i thought about geting it when were inside but didnt.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shenanigans said:
:+1: still fucked up. why do people do that shit. did you still ride home?
yea we figured a way to avoid the freeway theres no way ill get on the freeway with out a lead

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
theives suck. No respect for other peoples things....

·
Registered
675 Posts
dude! That is totally effed up. Filthy thief ought to die a thousand camel stampedes and be drawn and quartered. I despise thieves. Houston eh? I'll be carrying or locking up my gear from now on.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea well thats a lesson that is messed up specially if another rider took it i would never still a quarter from any body specially from a rider

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
That sucks. I have tendency doing the same thing especially in a big group ride lots riders around. Sorry to hear it.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Tread70 said:
Always carry it in or lock it under the rear seat or cowl.

That would keep a honest man honest… but I’ve heard they’ll cut the strap and take it even though it would be worthless with a cut strap…

Check eBay :helmet:

·
Registered
274 Posts
In your area does the police ever do sting operations to try to catch people in the act of stealing bikes, gear and preventing damage. Can't believe the amout of bs I've read on this one forum. really weak

sorry to hear

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
AK10R said:
That would keep a honest man honest… but I’ve heard they’ll cut the strap and take it even though it would be worthless with a cut strap…

Check eBay :helmet:
Thats the only thing we can do in this life is keep the honest man honest. If a thief wants it, he will find a way to get it.

Tread

·
Registered
343 Posts
fuggin shit like that makes me ill... you have to have some nerve when there is a group of bikes and you dcide to take a helmet knowing that if you get caught you have to deal with the wrath of the whole group... sorry to hear bout your misfortune buddy!!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Sorry to hear. Too bad you didnt catch him in the act.
What kind of helmet was it?

·
Registered
777 Posts
If it was a high end helmet, did you register it with the company? Like my arai is registered so if it ever "disappears" and then shows up for service they'll know. I agree to check ebay also. Sorry to hear man, good luck.

Just a thought - maybe somebody was just being a dick and chucked it in the weeds or something? Did you look around the area? (hopefully there wasn't a dumpster there)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts