Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a 2005 Kawasaki zx10r,I would like to get pricing on a thermostat, tires front and back - 190/55/17, 120/70/17, I am looking at the pirelli diablo corsa III or michelin Pilot Power 2ct's and i want the EBC double H sintered brake pads- front, shipping to 20019 or 18103.

thanks,

Kendra

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Hi,

I have a 2005 Kawasaki zx10r,I would like to get pricing on a thermostat, tires front and back - 190/55/17, 120/70/17, I am looking at the pirelli diablo corsa III or michelin Pilot Power 2ct's and i want the EBC double H sintered brake pads- front, shipping to 20019 or 18103.

thanks,

Kendra
I love women riders! Thats so hott!!! lol especially ridin the same bike! Kudos to you girl!! Assuming you are a girl with the name Kendra. And apparently knows her stuff! lol

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I love women riders! Thats so hott!!! lol especially ridin the same bike! Kudos to you girl!! Assuming you are a girl with the name Kendra. And apparently knows her stuff! lol
+1!!! Welcome aboard KD and best of luck tracking down your goods!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks :) Yes I am a girl :) most def. know my stuff I love my baby got to keep him right... I have been on this board for over 4 years I just havent been on in awhile I usually pop out around this time of year to get my stuff for my bike or to talk and ask questions.. but thanks yall :) and yall be safe out here...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did get most them tracked down... I love shopping with superbikesupply, Mary is the Bomb and always on time with responding...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts