Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,779 Posts
I'm a huge fan of Theory of a Deadman as well! They've got some great albums out there and I have been listening to them for years! tons of songs on my iPod for when I'm on the bike.

But I'm not exactly what you'd call a good judge of music, cause I like Nickelback too.

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a huge fan of Theory of a Deadman as well! They've got some great albums out there and I have been listening to them for years! tons of songs on my iPod for when I'm on the bike.

But I'm not exactly what you'd call a good judge of music, cause I like Nickelback too.
Lol I knew you were cool for a reason! Hey I like Nickleback too man! Anyone that says they hate Nickleback has never givin them a chance. They have some great songs! Just like TODM. Of course everyone has their soft songs, but thats what makes a band versital. :eek:ccasion1

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,779 Posts
Lol I knew you were cool for a reason! Hey I like Nickleback too man! Anyone that says they hate Nickleback has never givin them a chance. They have some great songs! Just like TODM. Of course everyone has their soft songs, but thats what makes a band versital. :eek:ccasion1
I just tried to send you more rep, but I gotta spread it around first. :ayyy:

Another TODM tune....

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
I like it, now I know what group sing's it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Ya'll are posting all the new and recent stuff by TODM. There older stuff is even better. Invisible Man, Nothing Could Come Between Us, No Surprise, Say Goodbye; great songs by them.

Nickelback....meh, used to be really good, but they turned to "life is a party, so w're going to sing about all the cliche's in the world so women will love us" style of music. I freakin love Chad's guitar skills. He puts out some nasty choppy guitar riffs!

Love me some Lamb of God, Godsmack, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Static-X, All That Remains...oh yes, I can go on :thumbsup: And of course, the greatest of them all..............................MetallicA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya'll are posting all the new and recent stuff by TODM. There older stuff is even better. Invisible Man, Nothing Could Come Between Us, No Surprise, Say Goodbye; great songs by them.

Nickelback....meh, used to be really good, but they turned to "life is a party, so w're going to sing about all the cliche's in the world so women will love us" style of music. I freakin love Chad's guitar skills. He puts out some nasty choppy guitar riffs!

Love me some Lamb of God, Godsmack, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Static-X, All That Remains...oh yes, I can go on :thumbsup: And of course, the greatest of them all..............................MetallicA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man I was totally with ya until you said Metallica was the greatest. Well they were the greatest at one point, but thats been gone a long time. I love old Metallica, like all the stuff from before I was born and when I was young. Untill they sold out and cut their hair and became a bunch of :ninnyslap:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,779 Posts
Man I was totally with ya until you said Metallica was the greatest. Well they were the greatest at one point, but thats been gone a long time. I love old Metallica, like all the stuff from before I was born and when I was young. Untill they sold out and cut their hair and became a bunch of :ninnyslap:
Yeah, I don't consider Metallica the best either, but I still enjoy listening to some of their music that I've downloaded for free.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Metallica ahhhh yes...back in the 80's , love their stuff now not so much.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I never said there new stuff was the greatest, but there old stuff is. Granted, there new stuff isn't what it used to be and that's mostly due to Hetfield blowing out his voice, but as a band they still put out sick riffs and instrumentals. They lost there metal tone and went to more of a hard rock sound; either way, I love me some TallicA!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts