Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Luckz just called me and said his shoulder surgery is over...and he's still alive!!!

:wav: :wav:

sounded like his numbing still hadn't worn off yet so thats good! for those who dont know, last year when Chad crazhed his 10r, he messed up his shoulder and its just got worse, up to a 3rd degree separation...BAD NEWS lemme tell ya!!!!

10r's a shoulder claimer f'sho!

Here's to a speedy recovery ya CHAWBACON!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Heal up fast Chad, so we can just call you a weaksister yankee ninny instead of a lame weaksister yankee ninny. :badteeth:

Seriously though, Good to hear it went well and I hope the recovery is speedy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
zx10ragentblack said:
go to sleep Chad

cant still buzzin...dude the nurses were so hot....hopefully i talked the one into comin by and checkin up

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:lol:

keep us posted!

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Glad the surgery went well. Take it easy and let it heal well.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
luckz88 said:
hill iam going to beat u with my one good arm fer changin meavi
:ayyy:

:zx_blk:

gonna have to catch me! :nana:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Well i though i already posted up over here but i don't see it so i'll try it again. Glad you made it out ok Chad. Hope ya have a full and speedy recovery.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Now you have plenty of time to :eek:ccasion1 and :postwhore .......Oh and good luck on that nurse stopping by ............pffft
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope it all turns out well

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
hotee said:
Now you have plenty of time to :eek:ccasion1 and :postwhore .......Oh and good luck on that nurse stopping by ............pffft
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope it all turns out well

rthanks and i havent drank in over a month

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
FAF said:
Get well soon Chad , I dont want any excuses when you get that whooping...lol.
u are going to need th excuses....but u hae a 10 so thats ur first excuse for bein slow

1 - 20 of 58 Posts