Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crackup: Have about 700 miles on the 05 ZX10 and the weather is changing. Guess its time to start the modifications and wait for next season

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
natchem said:
:crackup: Have about 700 miles on the 05 ZX10 and the weather is changing. Guess its time to start the modifications and wait for next season

Thats to bad. Take a day off and ride before old man winter comes around.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
:thefinger Put some long johns on and a sweatshirt man.40 degress right now and it's not bad.Just dress for it and take it easy. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
yeah man, I hear ya. Has been cold and rainy for the the last 5 days and not looking much better anytime soon in PA. Looks like I'm done for the season. Probably going to put it away this week.

·
Registered
421 Posts
ram360 said:
yeah man, I hear ya. Has been cold and rainy for the the last 5 days and not looking much better anytime soon in PA.
+1, man and I just did some suspension tweaks and it's been raining so can't try it out. So fuggin pissed hopefully it'll dry up later this week :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its still friggin raining here. Man, I want to ride so bad, last night I put my helmet on and sat on the dam thing in my garage. Almost had the wife come out and make some engine sounds.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
natchem said:
Its still friggin raining here. Man, I want to ride so bad, last night I put my helmet on and sat on the dam thing in my garage. Almost had the wife come out and make some engine sounds.
reminds me of the time i put all my ski gear on and stood on the front room watching the "herminator" rip it up on t.v....fugg, i skied better that day in my front room than i did all season!!!...

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
rdandy5875 said:
+1, man and I just did some suspension tweaks and it's been raining so can't try it out. So fuggin pissed hopefully it'll dry up later this week :(
this only happens to R1 riders.

BD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts