Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who elses watches it? I freaking love the show!!! Season 2 premiered on Sunday and it was great!!!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
I been seein the previews for it lately and it looks really good! I wish they made it into a movie so I could go to the theater to watch it! When I seen the previews I was like oh shit a new movie!! I got all excited an then I seen it was made for tv an was like awww maan! :sad:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I been seein the previews for it lately and it looks really good! I wish they made it into a movie so I could go to the theater to watch it! When I seen the previews I was like oh shit a new movie!! I got all excited an then I seen it was made for tv an was like awww maan! :sad:
Oh man, you need to watch it!! its freaking awesome. Its like a movie but wayyyyyyy better because they can draw out everything and really develop everything. Its much better than an 1.5 hour movie. Just watch it online or netflix or whatever you choose, youll love it!!!

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:thumbsup:Yeah i luv it to , i wish the world was like that the population needs a bit of thinin out:lol:
Such a good freaking show!! I mean, it would be cool to not have traffic or cops or really anyone else so you could justr get out there and ride however you wanted, whenever you wanted. Would suck without people though, always afraid for your life.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
What channel is it on?

Oh man, you need to watch it!! its freaking awesome. Its like a movie but wayyyyyyy better because they can draw out everything and really develop everything. Its much better than an 1.5 hour movie. Just watch it online or netflix or whatever you choose, youll love it!!!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Show is awesome! Read the comic and the show definitely does it justice. Even if you're not into zombies, this show is still good.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I love the show, watched it from day one. Best zombie show/movie ever. Pretty good acting, great effects. I can't wait until next sunday!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
i loved season 1!!! I will watch the 2nd season premier sometime this week!!

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
got hooked on it over the winter, was glad to see season 2 started so I could get my fix. Really REALLY like the explination of zombie reanimation. I know it is stupid but I couldn't get my head around how you could "kill" a zombie, aren't they already dead? but the CDC thing, was perfect, total plausible explination as to how the zombie virus works and why shooting them in the head 'kills' them.

will be watching it this season for sure

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I just watched season 1 and it was great, im going to wait for season 2 on DVD

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love the rednecks. More fun! lol.

Its on AMC, Sunday nights at 9PM for everybody to watch.

By far one of the most entertaining, most fun TV shows I have ever watched. Keeps you suspended and on the edge of your seat. I always describe it to people who havent seen it as being a REALLY good zombie movie, but way longer. They can develop the plot more, develop the characters and really stretch things out to keep you feeling stressed the whole time because they have way more than just a 1.5 hour movie to do it in. Thats the reason why its so good.

I wonder noone had done anything like it before? Or maybe I just dont know about it?

The CDC explanation for the zombies, GREAT. That whole thing was brilliant to see. All of Season 1 was entertaining. Put a lot of interesting things into and now Season 2. YOU GUYS SHOULD ALL CHECK IT OUT!!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Yup great show. Didn't know it started up again but I'll be watching.

·
Registered
25 Posts
lol Im hooked like a hooker on crack! lol and Breaking Bad too!:thumbsup: I also cant wait for Hell On Wheels next month!

I also wish Mad Men was on this season too!:heyyou:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Never watched Breaking Bad, whats it about?

I REALLLLLLY love Sons of Anarchy too. That show is great

·
Registered
139 Posts
i agree... great show, up there with S.O.A.!!!!!both keep you on the edge like being in a nice sweeper @ a buck 20!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts