Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

The ULTIMATE gsxr squid

3K views 39 replies 27 participants last post by  zx10Duran 
#1 ·
this is a 5 minute video but pretty entertaining... be sure to watch it until the very end. :crackup:

#4 ·
:+1: good repost

#5 ·
this guy is the posterboy for Trojan condoms!.....what a loser!!...hahah.......I agree J,.........GOOD REPOST!

#10 ·
lol!!! That was very entertaining! :lol:

#13 ·
wow... didnt that cop say a silver motorcycle.... dumb a$$ could have used that... oh well.... i had that same 02 1000, and for some reason i never could get it to go 200... think he will give me a few pointers??????

#20 ·
I don't think the man meant too, hes what we call a show off and gave the bike just a little bit to much throttle then he just dumped her and made him self look stupid!! And all this with out a helmet!! I wouldn't be surprised if this guys dead, no joke!

#22 ·
I know if he pulled a stunt like this in down town west palm at the court house I think if an officer saw it, he would just take a step back and wait for him to pick his own shit up then walk over and cite him for something...Maybe a ticket for being a jackass!!

#26 ·
lol!!!!!!!!!!!! Just watched this again! Dude is too funny! He is a classic! Sign him up to the tool academy! :lol: And that judge was kinda hot too!

#36 ·
you call that guy mature or civilized???...:crackup::crackup::crackup:
he is an a$$:crackup::crackup::crackup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.